The third Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence record discussing the key challenges and tendencies throughout the world of monetary and regulatory technological know-how – regarded as fintech, insurtech, and regtech – and compliance was launched this year, providing unique perception into the contemporary state of technology in the compliance function.
As with all Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence analysis, the findings have turn out to be a reliable and credible supply of insight for firms, regulators and their advisers worldwide, with closing year’s record being examine via 4,500 practitioners. This year’s record presents the unparalleled possibility for companies to benchmark their strategy to:
- Risk, compliance and senior management’s involvement in fintech, insurtech, and regtech
- The necessity for expert competencies to assist tackle new challenges throughout compliance and regulatory risk management
- Areas where compliance and regulatory risk management are possible to be impacted via new and rising technologies
- Budget allocation and spend on regtech
- Key challenges such as the need to improve legacy systems and processes.